BoxTone Performance Management Module: Minimize and Eliminate Chronic Mobile Device Issues, Improve Mobility Uptime, Prevent Mobile Outages
The best service issue is the one that never happens.
So we created the BoxTone Performance Management module to solve the chronic, systemic issues behind many of your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile service issues and proactively tune the performance of your mobility deployment, helping to eliminate more than 30% of incidents before they occur. You’ll be able to do more with less and prepare for the future.
Rather than having you manually sift through log files across multiple servers, systems and domains or reading hundreds of knowledge-base articles, the Performance Management module uses advanced data processing algorithms we call SmartAdvisors to sift through the deep repository of system wide user-level data that BoxTone collects, and analyze this data based on best practices from our industry experts and the largest deployments in the world.
What you’ll see are simple reports and consoles that isolate your recurring issues and enable resolution with specific step-by-step instructions.
BoxTone Performance Management Analyzers and Reports provide insight and recommendations on load balancing and capacity planning for your enterprise's mobile environment.
The Performance Management module comes with:
- Advanced correlation across actual user experience, system health, learned baselines and mobile patterns and rules
- Historical data warehouse tracks and processes all metrics to make rich data available anytime for in depth analysis
- Reporting engine with dozens of detailed reports available on-demand and via scheduled email subscription
- One central dashboard for end-to-end system view across multiple BES-SQL domains
- Drill-down consoles to slice and dice real-time and historical data to isolate problem patterns
- SmartAdvisors to analyze system environment, historical trends and current configuration and to recommend specific optimization actions
Once this module is deployed, you can expect to:
- Reduce mobile user problems by >30% in the first 90 days
- Better manage the load & distribution of users across multiple domains
- Resolve problematic mobility server-mail server pairs
- Identify carrier performance & service quality issues
- Track and deliver mobile user SLAs
- Methodically optimize overall mobile system performance and track and plan for growth
If you’re ready to eliminate your most troublesome mobile device service issues, call us at +1 410-910-3344, email us, or use our Contact Us form today.