BoxTone Mobile Service Management Software Solution for Managing Enterprise Mobile Device & Platform Diversity Enables Low-Cost, Secure Employee-Liable Support
Under pressure from management and users to connect all of those new employee-liable BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Google Android and Windows Mobile smartphones to your network?
If your number one mobility management priority is to say yes to diversity, but you’re worried about maintaining security and control, BoxTone has the solution.
Through a combination of the BoxTone Core platform (and its SmartMP technology), and our automated software modules and consulting services, we can enable you and your IT teams to securely and cost-effectively manage diversity in all its forms including:
- Diverse devices: BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile and more
- Diverse enterprise connectivity: BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), Client Access Server with Exchange ActiveSync and Good Technology
- Diverse applications: Email/PIM, Line of Business, Back Office
- Diverse mobile user support requirements: VIPs, Field Workers, Corporate-Liable users, Employee-Liable users
- Diverse expense models: Central billing, chargebacks, stipends
- Diverse compliance requirements: Federal and State regulations
- Diverse management requirements: incident, performance/problem, service desk, user self-service, asset, expense, compliance/security
Where to start? We recommend an “enabled compliance” approach to manage mobile diversity, which starts first with certifying a select list of mobile platforms to meet minimum standards for device security and policy compliance; making sure that they also include native security support or that a third-party security solution is available.
Once certified, IT needs to have real-time visibility to what the mobile environment looks like. So BoxTone software inventories in real-time every enterprise-connected smartphone by mobile platform to ensure all are authorized and IT policy compliant.
With full visibility to all enterprise-connected smartphones in one heads-up view, you’ll know instantly which smartphones and applications are rogue, unsecure, unauthorized and a potential threat so you have the chance to wipe or kill them before sensitive information is lost.
But managing diversity also means understanding the real value of each mobile platform you certify, calculated as a ratio of mobile user productivity gains over the cost to serve them. So BoxTone software – via our Asset, Expense & Compliance Management module -- delivers visibility to smartphone utilization both during and outside normal work hours, to track which mobile users are being more productive and which are a needless additional cost center. Taken together, you’ll optimize mobile spend and improve mobility planning.
You can either fight the employee device invasion or proactively take an automated “enabled compliance” approach built on BoxTone software and services maximize mobile worker productivity while optimizing the balance of service quality, cost and risk to the organization.
Ready to get started? Email BoxTone Sales, use our Contact Us form or call +1 410-910-3344 now to arrange a personal demo and price quotation.