BoxTone Health Check, with Detailed Mobile Environment Metrics Reporting
IT mobility pros know that sometimes a few end users can cause big service problems for others, increasing support costs. But who are they? And how are they impacting your system’s health and performance at a particular moment in time? BoxTone can answer those questions with our BoxTone Health Check, with detailed mobile environment metrics reporting.
Thanks to a proprietary analysis that draws on the BoxTone Core -- a scalable, secure systems management platform with patented SmartMP™ technology -- the BoxTone Health Check delivers an important snapshot into the health and performance of both your end-to-end mobile platform, as well as your individual smartphone users. All in as little as 48 hours.
As part of the Health Check, you’ll receive a detailed mobile metrics report which includes:
- Total number of BlackBerry users by BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
- Total number of ActiveSync-connected users by Client Access Service (CAS) and device type
- Total number of BES server and CAS users per mail server (Microsoft Exchange or IBM Lotus Domino)
- Number of "hung threads" per BlackBerry user
- Top 10 message receivers
- Top 10 message senders
- Top 10 users experiencing BES-mail server errors, including MAPI/CDO and OTAFM errors
- Top 10 users experiencing large message delivery times
- Top 10 users with pending mail counts
- Top 10 users with out of coverage in terms of inactivity
- BES/CAS server service restarts
The upfront investment is approximately 40 minutes and involves information you already maintain. Report review takes about the same amount of time.
Ready to get started? Email BoxTone Sales, use our Contact Us form or call +1 410-910-3344 now to arrange your BoxTone Health Check.