BoxTone Announces MDM at 99 Cents
Aggressive Monthly Subscription Promotion to Help Accelerate Wide-Scale Mobility Adoption
Columbia, MD, July 17, 2012 – BoxTone, the innovator of automated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), today announced that it is now offering its full-featured, automated mobile device management (MDM) software module for a 99 cent per device monthly subscription. With the growing demands of tens of millions of employees needing to connect their BYOD and corporate mobile devices to their office email, applications, documents and data, BoxTone's MDM module is priced to help organizations mobilize not only at the lowest cost in the industry, but also at the lowest effort and risk.
"Many large-scale mobile initiatives struggle with the initial cost of getting devices connected," said Brian Reed, CMO, BoxTone. "So on the heels of our groundbreaking BoxTone 7 announcement last week, we have added this promotional offer to help enterprises and government agencies more cost-effectively speed adoption of managed mobile devices to achieve 100 percent penetration. And only BoxTone has a full lifecycle EMM platform of modules beyond MDM to manage security and service quality across all mobile devices, apps and services for the long term."
BoxTone's MDM module for 99 cents features:
- Automated Mobility Dashboards & Reports: delivers real-time visibility to mobile service status and security posture for mobile deployments across the entire enterprise, including all users, devices, apps and services. BoxTone's centralized data collection, mobility database, analytics and pre-built reports ensure accurate historical tracking for audit and activity control, minimizing workload and reducing risk.
- Automated Security Management: automatically secures devices over-the-air (OTA) to protect corporate data, including passcode enforcement, encryption, blacklist/whitelist, enable/disable camera/Bluetooth/Wi-Fi, remote lock, access control, quarantine, selective and full wipe along with numerous other restrictions. BoxTone's automated security approach is linked to policy, configuration and compliance, which ensures that corporate data is protected at all times.
- Automated Policy Management With Active Directory (AD) Integration: extends existing enterprise group policy to mobile devices, without having to manually load users or recreate the corporate organizational structure in a new isolated stovepipe. It simply defines mobile policy settings and restrictions, as well as maps to AD Groups. In addition, BoxTone auto-pushes all settings to devices in real-time, without any manual user-by-user intervention. BoxTone dynamically detects any future user or policy AD changes and then auto-updates the device, minimizing workload from initial deployment across the full lifecycle and eliminating risk of gaps or manual error.
- Automated Configuration & Change Management: sets device configuration based on enterprise AD policy, auto-updates based on changes in AD or mobile policy, and auto-wipes data/remove configuration when a user is deactivated in AD. All of these features are in real-time with a full audit trail, without any manual user-by-user tasks, minimizing workload and eliminating risk of gaps or manual error.
- Automated Compliance Management: ensures that the IT policies, configurations and security settings stay enforced at all times. BoxTone continuously monitors real-time compliance end-to-end, auto-detects violations and alerts IT, auto-enforces remediation actions, and records for audit history, all with no manual touch required to mitigate risk and prevent gaps or risk exposure.
"As mobile devices, apps and services continue to play an increasingly critical role in driving productivity, profitability and competitive advantage for the enterprise, the most successful customers will be those that choose vendors who provide full lifecycle capabilities beyond stand-alone MDM," continued Reed. "Enterprises consistently turn to BoxTone for our unified EMM platform that delivers automated MDM, mobile application management (MAM), mobile support and mobile operations while integrating with their existing enterprise infrastructure for maximum leverage."
The BoxTone MDM software module for a 99 cent per device monthly subscription is available today directly through BoxTone Sales for new customers. Existing BoxTone customers can contact BoxTone for additional customer-loyalty discounts. This special price is available for licenses of 1,000 or more devices, and excludes installation, training and customization. Additional BoxTone modules are available for purchase separately and are not included. Offer expires September 30, 2012. To learn more, go to www.boxtone.com/99
BoxTone is the innovator of automated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). With millions of mobile devices and apps under management, BoxTone's automated EMM platform is trusted by more of the world's leading enterprises, Managed Service Providers and government agencies than any other -- including 41 of the Fortune® 100 and 8 of the Top 10 MSPs -- to ensure maximum mobile performance and security at the lowest cost and risk. Only BoxTone's single unified mobile management platform powered by patented real-time automation technology addresses the entire mobile lifecycle: mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM), support management and operations management. And only BoxTone delivers real-time centralized control of all mobile smartphones and tablets including iPhone and iPad, Google Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone, as well as the enterprise apps that run on them.
BoxTone's unparalleled EMM innovation has also been recognized by leading industry analysts, as the company has recently been positioned in the "Visionaries" Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management (MDM) Software, named an "innovator" in the Forrester Research, Inc. Market Overview: On-premises MDM Solutions, and named to the Winner category in Yankee Group's "MDM Is Dead. Long Live EMM!"
Learn more at www.boxtone.com, or call +1 410.910.3344. Follow BoxTone on Twitter
BoxTone and the BoxTone logo are trademarks of BoxTone. All other product or company names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director, Marketing at BoxTone
Finn Partners for BoxTone
# # #