With BoxTone Mobile Support Management, organizations can:
Auto-Diagnose Vexing Support Challenges
- Reduce your cost to serve by using automation rather than additional headcount
- Diagnose issues without searching through multiple log files
- Fix common issues with a single click
Reduce Escalations and Enable L1 support to solve problems
- Provide first line staff the power to Instantly look up a user, their devices and apps, and status of service
- Present a full historical user-interaction log to help find issues quickly
- Deliver intuitive problem solving capabilities to staff
Reduce Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR)
- Eliminate the finger-pointing common in complex environments
- Quickly identify problems and get users back to work
- Provide an embedded knowledge base to your support staff
Learn more about BoxTone’s Mobile Service Desk Management
Avoid Support Calls by Empowering Users
- Enable users to reset device or app passwords
- Activate, migrate, replace and retire user devices without any IT touch
- Reallocate support staff to complex tasks rather than routine functions
Learn more about BoxTone’s User Self-Service
BoxTone provides specific Mobile Support Management for a wide array of mobile technologies. Learn more about Mobile Service Management for Good Technology, Exchange ActiveSync, and BlackBerry at those links.
Reducing Support Costs by up to 80%
Mobile infrastructure is complex. These include backend systems such as Microsoft Exchange, mobile-specific systems such as Good and BlackBerry, network infrastructure, and firewalls. They also include NOCs, carrier networks and devices. How can a first-level support staffer figure out where a user’s issue lies? It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. Usually, the result is an escalation and an expensive case.
That’s where BoxTone comes in. BoxTone looks across all of these systems. It quickly identifies the issue, and tells the support staffer how to fix it. Instead of 80% of issues causing escalations, now only 20% require them. Mean-time-to resolution can be drive down from half an hour to less than 5 minutes.
Enabling wide-scale mobility
BoxTone doesn’t just reduce the cost of support calls. It also prevents them in the first place. BoxTone User Self-Service enables users to resolve the issues themselves. From checking status of the device to resetting password to device activation, migration, lock, wipe and full de-provisioning, BoxTone takes the burden off of the service desk. Users can easily address each issue themselves without a call.
With BoxTone, Organizations can now grow their deployments while containing costs. BoxTone reduces mobile costs by up to 80%. As companies deploy mobility, and mobile becomes the primary way users access their company data, BoxTone prevents IT from getting crushed.
Want to learn more about BoxTone Mobile Support Management? Then email us now, use our Contact Us form or call Sales at +1 410-910-3344.