BoxTone Mobile Operations Management Software: Proactively Alert and Optimize Mobile Services to Reduce Downtime
BoxTone Mobile Operations Management software will help your mobility IT staff get proactive and deliver the exceptionally high mobile service levels your end users demand, at the lowest cost and risk to the organization.
The BoxTone Incident Management dashboard delivers instant access to your system's status, the root cause of a problem and provides recommendations for a resolution.
Key BoxTone Mobile Operations Management Software capabilities:
- Web-based enterprise-wide mobility dashboard
- Drill down consoles for real-time status, metrics and history with detailed diagnostics
- User console to automatically diagnose and repair individual user and device issues
- Patented continuous monitoring of real-time user transaction flows power live user-level service quality
- Integrated baseline engine learns normal performance across users, groups, platforms, servers, carriers and services
- Predictive analytics & correlation engines enable real-time exception-based alerting & resolution
- SmartAlerts for proactive notifications of issues before users call
- Spans users, groups, devices, carriers, applications
- Includes proactive "WARNING" alerts to detect emerging issues (i.e. detect emerging "brownouts" before they become "blackouts"
- Includes critical failure notifications for thousands of issues across all service components
- SmartAdvisors to proactively identify and eliminate anomalies and chronic problems that impact performance and service quality
- Service Exceptions
- Configuration Exceptions
- Capacity Planning
- Service Level Agreement Benchmarks
- BoxTone Core Enterprise Server
- Common integrated core across all modules, roles, devices, platforms, and applications
- Scales 60 - 60,000 devices from a single instance
- Scales to > 2million transactions per hour
- Hardened with self-monitoring, auto-heal and auto-maintenance
BoxTone Mobile Operations Management software delivers:
- 30-40% reduction in unplanned downtime
- 30-50% reduction in inbound mobile user support calls
- 70-80% faster MTTR
Mobile Operations Management is a key component of BoxTone’s industry-standard Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) platform, which offers stakeholders across your IT organization:
- Manage full mobile lifecycle through single unified mobile management console
- Securely control, support & optimize performance across mobile users, devices, platforms & apps
- Simplify through automation tuned to IT roles
- Capitalize on real-time visibility into end-to-end health and performance
- Rapidly mobilize the organization with modular architecture
- Reliably scale thanks to enterprise-grade core
- Leverage extensible architecture that integrates across enterprise systems '
- Leverage best coverage for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, Windows 7 Phone and other mobile devices and tablets
- Leverage best coverage for iOS 4, ActiveSync, Good Technology, BlackBerry Enterprise Server
With BoxTone's complete EMM software you will:
- Reduce risk & ensure full, on-going device and tablet compliance
- Deliver higher quality of service
- Reduce unplanned downtime by 30-50%
- Ensure 70% faster time to resolution
- Reduce mobile TCO by 30-40%
Want to learn more about BoxTone Mobile Operations Management and Enterprise Mobility Management software? Then email us now, use our Contact Us form or call Sales at +1 410-910-3344.
You also have the BoxTone commitment to help you mobilize your business with confidence. BoxTone offers THE ONLY Software Guarantee Program, a 98% customer satisfaction rate and a 98% customer renewal rate.