BoxTone Mobile Device Management Software: Real-Time Automation
BoxTone Mobile Device Management (MDM), part of the unified BoxTone Enterprise Mobility Management platform, enables mobile users to easily access corporate info on all mobile devices — regardless of type and owner. Only BoxTone empowers all IT staff (admin, security/compliance, ops, support, appdev, finance, IT mgmt) with role-based automation to scale and deliver mobile services (including for BYOD) safely, reliably and efficiently.
The BoxTone MDM Dashboard delivers a real-time view of an enterprise's mobile security status.
The BoxTone MDM Solution delivers the only real-time Automation Engine:
- Automated Mobility Dashboards & Reports provide you with real-time visibility to mobile service status and security posture across your entire mobile deployment — all users, devices, apps and services. BoxTone’s centralized data collection, mobility database, analytics and pre-built reports ensure accurate historical tracking for audit and activity control, minimizing work load and reducing risk.
- Automated Policy Management enables you to extend to mobile your existing enterprise group policy in Active Directory (AD), without having to manually load users or recreate your org structure in a new isolated stovepipe. Simply define your mobile policy settings once and map to AD Groups, then BoxTone in real-time auto-pushes all settings to devices — with no manual user-by-user touch.
- Automated Configuration & Change Management enables you to automatically set device configuration and auto-wipe data/remove config when user is deactivated in AD — all in real-time with full audit trail. No manual userby- user tasks required, minimizing work load and eliminating risk of gaps or manual error.
- Automated Compliance Management enables you to ensure that the IT policies, configurations and security settings that you apply stay enforced at all times. BoxTone continuously monitors real-time compliance end-to-end, auto -detects violations and alerts IT, auto-enforces remediation actions, and records for audit history — all with no manual touch to mitigate risk and prevent gaps or exposure.
- Automated App Management enables you to autodeploy, update and wipe custom and commercial mobile apps. BoxTone’s compliance monitoring* with whitelist/ blacklist automatically, in real-time, blocks/wipes app and data access for violations or device retirement, speeding enforcement while eliminating risk of gaps or manual error.
- Automated App-Level Security with container-based “Self-Defending App” technology includes SDK, wrappers and secure app stacks via security expert partners to ensure all app data encrypted on device and OTA at all times to prevent data leakage.
- Automated Support Management empowers your service desk team to instantly look up real-time mobile user status, auto-diagnose & auto-repair issues leveraging embedded best-practice knowledgebase and 1-Click Fix-It, reducing user downtime, shortening MTTR and lowering costs.
Unlike other mobile security and MDM approaches which are designed for single IT admin and introduce risk and security gaps with new data silos, ‘single points of failure,’ and error-prone manual and batch tasks, only the BoxTone EMM platform empowers all IT roles, integrates with existing process and technology in real-time to ensure highest security, reliability and scalability at lowest risk.
For a Full List of BoxTone’s MDM Capabilities, Visit the BoxTone MDM Capabilities Page
Want to learn more about BoxTone Mobile Device Management and Enterprise Mobility Management? Then email us now, use our Contact Us form or call Sales at +1 410-910-3344.