BoxTone Mobile Device Management & Enterprise Mobility Management Software Preferred by Managed Service Providers (MSPs) & Systems Integrators
Want to generate more revenue from your existing iPhone, iPad, Google Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone service engagements via new offerings and a lower cost to serve, while ensuring service quality stays high? Want the competitive advantage that helps you win new mobile device and tablet support RFPs?
BoxTone can help. We’ve created a special bundle of software and services for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Systems Integrators to dramatically improve margins per mobile device user supported. Already MSPs like ACS, A Xerox Company; BT; Dell Services, HP Enterprise Services and many others are generating new revenue opportunities and decreasing burn associated with fixed priced contracts for clients worldwide running on Microsoft Exchange and IBM Lotus Notes & Domino messaging platforms, some with as many as 60,000 mobile devices.
The bundle starts with our market-leading suite of enterprise-grade, plug-and-play Enterprise Mobility Management software modules for Mobile Device Management, Mobile Support Management and Mobile Operations Management. Use them separately or in combinations to:
- Create new premium mobile service offerings such as Mobile VIP Care, Mobile Lifecycle Management and Mobile Expense Strategy to drive top-line revenue
- Increase responsiveness to client issues (while tuning mobile device systems to prevent issues) to drive up client satisfaction and revenue retention/expansion
- Improve competitiveness and differentiation of mobile offerings to win more deals
- Reduce your internal total cost of operations
Behind all modules is BoxTone Core -- a scalable, secure systems management platform built from the ground-up with patented SmartMP™ technology to monitor, analyze and control all aspects of your diverse mobile environment. And it’s all proven, with hundreds of mostly large customer worldwide reporting benefits like 30%-40% fewer incidents; 70-80% reduction in incident mean-time-to- repair; 70-80% fewer help desk escalations; and improved mobile policy compliance.
Most importantly, BoxTone software fits to how you do business – not the other way around:
- Mix and match features to create exciting new revenue opportunities
- Enable Level 1 Help Desk staff to resolve calls in 3 minutes or less with “1-Click Fix-it”
- Eliminate chronic problems and tune system performance to prevent issues
- Solve VIP and user issues proactively when incidents do occur
- Securely and remotely access BoxTone via Web- and role-based consoles
- Monitor multiple domains across one customer or several from a single instance
- Choose who gets alerted to what issues
- Create unique groups for special levels of monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Connect event data to third-party systems management tools including Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) or HP Operations Manager (HPOM)
- Deploy BoxTone quickly, with no load and no risk, thanks to agentless architecture
Ready to generate the maximum margin from your iPhone, iPad, Google Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone service engagements? Then contact Ben Zifrony, Channel Development Manager, at +1 410-910-3463, email Ben now, or use our Contact Us form.