BoxTone Mobile Device Management and On-Going Security, Compliance and Application Management for Hospitals, Assisted Living and Managed Care
For organizations in the Healthcare sector, tablets and other mobile devices are becoming the tool of choice to interact with vital information. But whether the mobile devices are hospital issued -- or owned by the worker -- IT must be able to ensure that Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) that is stored, accessed, transmitted or received by a mobile device is secured and protected in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
Enter BoxTone. Relied upon by top hospitals, assisted living, managed care and other healthcare organizations to secure, manage and support their mobile devices, smartphones and tablets across the full mobile lifecycle.
BoxTone Enterprise Mobility Management software solutions- for Mobile Device Security & Compliance Management, Mobile Operations Management, Mobile Support Management and Mobile Business Management - address the major challenges that you and your mobility IT teams face as your smartphone and tablet deployments grow in size, complexity and importance. Delivered via Web-based consoles accessible at your desktop or on your mobile devifor the ways you work. And all of it built on BoxTone Core - the only technology that can show you in real-time the actual experience of your mobile users and the health of your mobile device platform end-to-end.
Mobile device HIPAA compliance. Happier physican end users. Lower mobile total cost of ownership. All standard in BoxTone software. It means you can:
- Immediately identify smartphones underutilized or inactive, or outside IT policy - cutting costs while enhancing regulatory compliance
- Gain visibility to individual user experience and the entire system health across all components (mail servers; mobility serviers; wireless carriers; iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone) - ensuring consistent service levels
- Maintain auditable tracking of asset lifecycle, inventory, IT policy, activations, wipes, and compliance
- Trust your service desk to resolve 80-90% of all inbound calls quickly and intelligently the first time
- Find, fix or escalate VIP (and of course non-VIP) issues in 3 minutes or less
Your peers have already done the due diligence. You now know how to keep physicians, nurses and other critical users happy and get the extra recognition you deserve. All that’s left for you to do is contact BoxTone today to arrange a personal demo and price quotation.