BoxTone Public Sector Practice: Mobile Device Management and Enterprise Mobility Management for Federal, State & Local Government and Military
Mobile professionals across federal civilian agencies, the military, and state & local governments increasingly are adding iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone mobile devices and tablets to their existing BlackBerry deployments to stay connected, particularly in times of crisis. That means for IT, the pressure is especially on to keep senior officials (like the Secretary, Governor, Mayor or General Officer) in contact with applications, systems and subordinates while ensuring the highest levels of security and regulatory compiance.
Enter BoxTone's Public Sector Practice, led by Brian Murphy. Our software can be found at the US House of Representatives, US General Service Administration, US Department of Veterans Affairs, US Environmental Protection Agency, US State Department, US Army , State of California, Province of Ontario and elsewhere. With deployments from a few hundred mobile users into the tens of thousands. All of whom want access to accurate information any time, anywhere.
BoxTone software modules address all the major challenges that you and your mobility support teams face as mobile device deployments grow in size, complexity and importance. Delivered via Web-based consoles accessible at your desktop or on your smartphone for the ways you work. And all of it built on the BoxTone Core -- a scalable, secure systems management platform built from the ground-up with patented SmartMP™ technology to monitor, analyze and control all aspects of your diverse mobile environment.
Security and compliance management. Support management. Operations management. Business management. All standard in BoxTone Enterprise Mobility Management software. It means you can:
- Ensure always-on connectivity for VIP mobile users: You’ll find, fix or escalate issues impacting senior officials in 3 minutes or less – critical when a crisis hits
- Enhance security: Proactively identify, quarantine and if necessary remotely wipe rogue or unauthorized devices and create auditable, comprehensive change histories for all devices under management
- Improve visibility: To individual user experience and the entire system health across all components (mail servers; mobility servers; wireless carriers; mobile devices and tablets) – ensuring consistent service levels
- Empower your Help Desk: To resolve 80-90% of all inbound calls quickly and intelligently the first time
- Prepare for appplications: Like time & billing management, and field services mobile apps
BoxTone software was awarded the Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) by the U.S. Army, 9th Signal Command, and is available through multiple contract vehicles, including the SEWP and via Sole Source.
All that’s left for you to do is email BoxTone, use our Contact Us form or call +1 410-910-3344 to arrange a personal demo and price quotation.