BoxTone Mobile Device Management Software for Financial Services Industry Enhances Mobile Security and Compliance While Improving Service Quality
For financial services institutions, communication delays can cost money ... big money. So no surprise that when working away from the desk or around the world, the financial professionals you support expect the same secure, timely access to PIM/Calendaring, confidential customer data, applications and vital information that they get in the office. But with half the mobile device and tablet infrastructure outside your control (smartphone, wireless carrier and mobility NOC) how do you engineer an operationalized, supportable mobile platform built for user and mobile application growth, while ensuring the high
Enter BoxTone. Relied upon 1 of the top 3 Securities firms and 6 of the top 10 Commercial Banks. Name-brand Insurance firms, Wealth Management firms, Consumer Banks and Mutual Funds. Many with offices spread across the Americas, the UK and Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Helping to dramatically reduce the platform's Total Cost of Ownership, enhance security and compliance, and improve service levels.
BoxTone Enterprise Mobility Management software addresses the major challenges that you and your mobility IT teams face as your mobile device and tablet deployments grow in size, complexity and importance. Delivered via Web-based consoles accessible at your desktop or on your mobile device for the ways you work. And all of it built on BoxTone Core - the only technology that can show you in real-time the actual experience of your mobile users and the health of your mobile device platform end-to-end.
Security and compliance management. Support management. Operations management. Business management. All standard in BoxTone Enterprise Mobility Management software. It means you can:
- Ensure client data in motion to - and at rest on - your mobile devices is encrypted and secure
- Automate on-going policy and compliance management by mobile user job function (ie. control use of phone, cameras, application downloads)
- Proactively identify, quarantine and if necessary remotely wipe rogue or unauthorized devices
- Maintain auditable tracking of asset lifecycle, inventory, IT policy, activations, wipes, and compliance
- Gain visibility to individual user experience and the entire system health across all components including mail servers; wireless carriers; and end user devices.
- Have answers to service issues before finance pros call you
- Eliminate chronic, hard-to-find issues that have bedeviled you in the past and prevent them in the future
Your peers have already done the due diligence. You now know how to keep those revenue producers happy and get the extra recognition you deserve. All that’s left is for you to do is contact BoxTone today to arrange a personal demo and price quotation.