BoxTone Mobile Device Management Software Ensures Accounting, Legal and Other Professional Services Mobile Users Securely Stay Productive and Billable
For Accounting, Legal and other Professional Services firms, keeping revenue-earners completely connected and productive when remote means more billable hours, higher client satisfaction, and competitive edge. But in a world where every partner and principal is your boss, how can you make sure they are getting the superior mobile service levels they require while ensuring client information remains safe and secure? And what do you do if a device is lost is misappropriated?
Enter BoxTone. Relied upon by dozens of Am Law 100 firms (like Cadwalader, who slashed help desk escalations 80% using BoxTone software), along with the world's largest firm. The most respected Strategic Consulting firm. The best known Accountancy and Human Resources consulting firms. Many with offices spread across the Americas, the UK and Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
BoxTone software solutions address the full mobile device lifecycle - from initial provisioning, policy management and configuration to ongoing support and compliance management to retirement. All delivered via Web-based consoles accessible at your desktop or on your mobile devifor the ways you work. And all of it built on BoxTone SmartMP™ - the only technology that can show you in real-time the actual experience of your mobile users and the health of your mobile device platform end-to-end.
Security and compliance management. Support management. Operations management. Business management. All standard in BoxTone Enterprise Mobility Management software. It means you can:
- Ensure client data in motion to - and at rest on - your mobile devices is encrypted and secure
- Proactively identify, quarantine and if necessary remotely wipe rogue or unauthorized devices
- Find, fix or escalate VIP issues in 3 minutes or less
- Trust your service desk to resolve 80-90% of all inbound calls quickly and intelligently the first time
- Eliminate chronic, hard-to-find issues that have troubled you in the past, and prevent them from recurring.
- Maintain auditable tracking of asset lifecycle, inventory, IT policy, activations, wipes, and compliance
- Gain visibility to individual user experience and the entire system health across all components including mail servers; wireless carriers; and end user devices.
Your peers have already done the due diligence. You now know how to keep those partners happy and get the extra recognition you deserve. All that’s left for you to do is contact BoxTone today to arrange a personal demo and price quotation.